Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pop Up Flower and Sweets shop in Ann Arbor



Tomorrow we will be downtown all day at Rock Paper Scissors on Main Street with loads of gorgeous flowers to sell all in the name of LOVE! Read more below and hope to see you there!


The Double Sweet Valentines Day Pop Up Shop that I am in the throws of planning for.   Here is a preview of some of the flowers ..... I am bringing my A game people read more below

at Rock Paper Scissors on Main street from 11am-8pm  I will be offering single stems of garden roses and small and medium vase arrangements ranging in price from $20 to $75.  Larger designs will be available by pre order (call me or email)  

Forget the days where Red Roses communicated passionate love, if you passionately love your valentine give them something more original and outspoken.  Grace their desk with an arrangement that will make the co-workers all stop and investigate...."What is that? and I've never seen such beautiful flowers.

My goal is to have each of the designs be a twist on the Valentines Day tradition: not overly red or overtly roses.  I'm aiming to bring as many seasonal, unusual & epically beautiful flowers as possible to keep all the designs interesting, bright and delightful.  

AND DONT FORGET!! Sweet Heather Anne will be there so it is the perfect one stop shop for Valentines cards and candles from Rock Paper Scissors,  Treats and sweets from Sweet Heather Anne and the all important flowers.  

Drop your dearest at the door park the car and swing by for a single garden rose on your way to dinner SURPRISE!