Sunday, August 25, 2013

Brand New product Dill Pickle Lip Balm and bonus: Garlic Dill Dip Recipe :)



dill pickle chapstick lip balm keep calm and dill pickle lip balm spa shea butter made in detroit michigan little flower soap co garlic dill spicy pickle novelty gift

Our Newest addition to the Little Flower Lip balm line DILL PICKLE Chapstick!! You can see and buy it here Little Flower Soap Co on ETSY So during the process of photographing the dill lip balm for the website a friend recommended fresh dill in the photo (brilliant!!) And it happens to be Fall/Harvest so I went straight to Eastern Market (The Detroit Farmers Market) and picked up some HUGE Dill 3.5 feel tall! it was so fun to walk around with a giant beautiful bunch of dill!!

Garlic Dill Yogurt Veggie Dip simple recipe cobalt indigo dip bowl vintage plate pallet coffee table famers market recipes
Bonus after I had taken all the photos I needed I had to think of ways to use ALL that dill before it wilts... and I had picked up some michigan grown cucumbers (you should smell this!!) So I whipped up a little Garlic Dill veggie dip using plain yogurt for the base and adding a bit of salt so so YUM.  I'm loving these tiny indigo bowls I picked up at World Market and plates from The PTO Thrift Shop A2