Monday, October 17, 2011

Misty Farms Herb Bouquet . Congrats Audrey and Paul!




herb bouquet mint, thyme, rosemary, basil, nigella, love in a mist, lavender, privet berry, wild, textured bride, misty farms wedding, ann arbor michigan, sweet pea floral design, holly rutt
It was such a delight to put Audrey's herb bouquet together featuring white Anemone with black centers, Mint, lavender, nigella, ranunculus, stock, and privet berries in a base of antique green hydrangea.  The mint and lavender and stock made this design smell so sweet, yum.


herb bouquet mint, thyme, rosemary, basil, nigella, love in a mist, lavender, privet berry, wild, textured bride, misty farms wedding, ann arbor michigan, sweet pea floral design, holly rutt
after wrapping the stems we created lush ribbon loops in several widths for added elegance.  If I could go back in time to my own wedding I would totally carry this!
 Hops Boutonnieres Y'all!! So super fun to make and double fun because it was a great excuse to visit my favorite pub The Corner Brewery in Ypsi the home of my heart (Ypsi not the pub)


Of course the wedding was at Misty Farms (where Justin and I were married too see our wedding blog post here!!) look how gorgeous this preview photo is from Nicole Hayley Photography 
Everything about this wedding just melts me probably because it was planned by my girl Courtney of Petals Planning Company.  Courtney has such an eye for detail and refined sense of design, love her!