Monday, July 11, 2011

Laura and Matt's Misty Farms Ann Arbor Wedding



It was such a joy to deliver flowers to Misty Farms for Laura and Matt's wedding this Saturday.  My husband and I were married here almost one year ago and I get all sappy every time I design for another couple at Misty Farms.  This bouquet is an all time fave of mine featuring a mix of purple and wine mini calla, dahlia, ranunculus, lisianthus, trachillum, sweet peas, and intertwined with curly willow. brides bouquet sweet pea floral design ann arbor grosse pointe detroit
It was such a joy to deliver flowers to Misty Farms for Laura and Matt's wedding this Saturday.  My husband and I were married here almost one year ago and I get all sappy every time I design for another couple at Misty Farms.  This bouquet is an all time fave of mine featuring a mix of purple and wine mini calla, dahlia, ranunculus, lisianthus, trachillum, sweet peas, and intertwined with curly willow.